Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

F Preview Continues

Mmmmm... ;)

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Hope that that them being mirrored like that doesn't make them into an obsene phrase for our chinese readers. :-lol----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

very awesome shots Pete! As usual!Just wondering if you would possibly be able to paint the passenger model in Cathays new Boeing Converted Freighter?Thanks!

Guest morvious

Very nice aircraft...I am already flying cargo flights in my Pax 747, just to get to know the feeling ;)Keep them commingStefan van Hierden

Guest Tom C.

Very nice. Can't wait to fly her.Although, Quote"For folks who added Plasma and LCD big screen TV's to their Santa Wish List, looks like they'll be arriving at Santas Workshop for delivery on Christmas eve"Hor literally can we take that? LOLKeep up the good work guys and take your time.

Guest jgreth123

I know nothing of Chinese, but..Not only were the individual characters mirrored, but it seems that the other side ( 2nd pic ) has them in reverse order entirely.Does that change what the characters are trying to say?Pure ignorance on my end if it is right :)The livery looks amazing otherwise! :)

Guest DeAceShooter

Chinese can both be written and read from left to right, or right to left. The order does not change the meaning at all.

"folks who added Plasma and LCD big screen TV's to their Santa Wish List, looks like they'll be arriving at Santas Workshop for delivery on Christmas eve ;-)"What about us that ordered a 744F for christmas? :-lol

Marius S

Guest Robin.B

Wow, esenihC tsum eb a drah egauganl ot denherpmoc...Awesome shots! Can't wait for this beauty :)

Hummm...looks great PeteSince I'm getting the PMDG 747-400 for Christmas...I guess I'll spring for the "F" Upgrade! :-lol