Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

problem with displays on B737NG please help!!!!!!!!

Hi,Recently re-installed FS2004 and various add ons etc heres my problem.1) I press the overhead panel as example and the main panel disappears completely ?2) The displays are totally blank only on B737NG ie PFD,ND,EICAS.MCP ?I have got fsuipc 3.51 which isnt registered but this has never happened before know. I have just re-installed the B777 pss aircraft wheather it's that I don't know but could anybody help me please.The B747 is fine all displays are ok and show relevant info etcThanksJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

If you are using the Aerosoft CD packages go to their site, check their FAQ on this, download their CD service pack, and reinstall the 737s in the described orser followed by the service pack.I would imagine their might be a similar issue for the downloaded versions.In both cases it has to do with having the 600/700 loaded after the 800/900 if that's the route you took. FSUIPC provides weather hooks and AI info for the TCAS and the PMDG products should register themselves with it as FS9 starts. Nothing in FSUIPC should blank the gauges.

Guest EHAM

A friend of mine had also this same problem.This is what we've done.He also had the CD version of the -800/-900 installed.Then we installed the download version -600/-700After that we started FS9, loaded the PMDG -600 plane and got also the bank displays and when we selected the overhead panel we got nothing and the main panel disepeared. Then we noticed that we had forgotten to install the Service Update for the -600/-700. So we made a clean install of PMDG and re-installed the -600/-700, after that we installed the Service Update and then we started FS9 with a PMDG 737 and everything was fine.But we also installed the CD version of the -800/-900 and after that we started FS9 with a PMDG 737 plane and got the exact same problem as before...blank displays and when we clicked for the overhead panel, we got nothing and the main panel disapeared also.We got fed up with it and made a clean install and he just installed the -800/-900 version. I doesn't understand at all what has happened here. I never saw this kind of problem before.Does anyone has a solution for this. Is it possible maybe to download the install files again but included the Service Update (1.2 to 1.3) He is a bit disapointed that he can't fly the 737-600/-700 anymore. Kind Regards,Guy

As the 600/700 predates the 800/900, the installs may be overwriting data with the older 600/700 stuff.----------------------------------------------------------------John MorganReal World: KGEG, UND Aerospace Spokane Satillite, Private ASEL 141.2 hrs, 314 landings, 46 inst. apprs.Virtual: MSFS 2004"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

Guest EHAM

Thanks for your awnser. But is there a way to solve that, so that my friend can use both planes of PMDG?