Sign in to follow this  
Guest SGrueni

PMDG747 autopilot doesnt switch to next waypoint.

Guest SGrueni

Hi!I have a FMC Problem. While flying with programmed FMC route, the autopilot follows till the next routepoint so far so good. then the FMC doesn't switch over to the next route point. all the autopilot does is turning wild left an right without any sense. FSUIPC is the actual version. This problem occurs only with the PMDG747, the 737 works fine! I have reinstalled the 747 it didnt solve the problem. Does anyone else have had the same Problem?Sasi :()

>Hi!>>I have a FMC Problem. While flying with programmed FMC route,>the autopilot follows till the next routepoint so far so good.>then the FMC doesn't switch over to the next route point. all>the autopilot does is turning wild left an right without any>sense. FSUIPC is the actual version. This problem occurs only>with the PMDG747, the 737 works fine! I have reinstalled the>747 it didnt solve the problem. Does anyone else have had the>same Problem?>>Sasi :() Sounds like an issue with a prodedure file to me but cannot do anything but geuss until you provide us with the rte in question,....[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest SGrueni

Here the *.rte file:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/135884.zipThe file was made with fsnavigator pmdg export. loads in perfectly. But what ever I do, after following magenta to the first waypoint it goes strait on then all the sudden then left, right, left, right, turn... . magenta doesn't change to next waypoint.All i can do is flip over the waypoints manuell in FMC. By moving them to top.