Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

EGLL KSFO on the 744

I recently got the Virgin Air 744 DVD so tried to simulate the same trip with the PMDG744. Flight plan imported from the newly acquired FSBuild (nice tool).It was amazing to be able to fly the 744 on the computer, just like the real thing. FS9 ATC vectored me east of KSFO for landing on 28L (not via golden4) but it was really awsome. TCAS going off with all the traffic around the bay area is neat. Step climbing and seeing traffic fly by with contrails is something to be hold, especially with TrackIR with 6DoF.I started this hobby with the original BAO FS and it's amazing what we are able to do now. Developers like PMDG took FS and aircraft modeling to the next level. Good times for armchair pilots.PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptor10KrpmHDD, TrackIR4, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Pat,It is a fantastic hobby now, thanks to better systems, software and add on developers. I wonder what the future holds?

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg