Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin.B

Strange issue with Wipers!

Guest Robin.B

Hello Fellow PMDG'ers! :)Today I was feeling like a flight from KSFO to KSEA with the Queen (With my new UAL paint actually :) http://www.fs2004.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65081 )I started her up from Cold and Dark, it was raining so I activated the wipers to the first speed. Almost immediately, systems started to fail. The EICAS was going mad! Failure after failure, including Aileron Lockout, Drive Disconnect, TCAS Fail etc. etc. When this happened my engines were running as I was at the end of the pushback.There wasn't a way I could get rid of the failures either! I went to the failures menu but nothing showed as failed. I had to reload the aircraft and restart from Cold and Dark in order to be able to get back to normal.What can the problem be? I have the 1.10 Update

not sure but can I have that repaint? it looks amazing!!

Hey Ryan, how about getting the guys to add wiper sound effects when you switch them on??

Guest neeraj.pendse

and the "swipe" effect like those on the Flight1 ATR ...- Neeraj :-)