Sign in to follow this  
Guest pierre974

X-Mas video stuff 744 Asiana in Frankfurt

Guest pierre974

Assuredly my best video stuff, thanks to the one and only PMDG 744 and to the magnificent scenery Mega Airport Frankfurt by Aerosoft...Descent phase - standard arrival route ROLIS 1W - ILS approach category 1 runway 25R - Landing / Rollout / Taxi - Cockpit / Wing / External views...http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CCL0GT...VE2IGLWV71UH4VSLength = 6 minutesFile size = 40 moLimited number of downloads ( 7 days )Enjoy *:-* Season Greetings to the FS community all around the world x:-)Best Wishes for 2006 :-beerchug

Pierre,Simply amazing. You are right, that is definitely your best work. The approach over the highway was my favorite part. And that was enough to convince me I need to get that scenery as well. Are the FPS really that good, it looked like it had very little impact.Great job again, thanks for sharing,Merci,-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest andyman

Cannot Find Server.

that probably means the server is busy, try again. im downloading now

Really nice piece of work there!Incredible scenery as well. Keep up the good work.ReidENZV

Guest morvious

That is realy sweet.Where did you get the Asiana paint, I was looking for that one!ThanksStefan van Hierden

This is exactly the reason I WANTED wing views built into this aircraft!After tones of requestes, PMDG didn't even make an effort to incorporate them in the update as choice over VC. What a shame!AnthonyCape TownSouth Africa

Guest pierre974

Thank you Paul, you're welcome...The FPS are really acceptable considering the richness of the scenery (between 15 and 30 fps with traffic set on 80 % and with the weather generator activated).Enjoy :-jumpy

Guest pierre974

Thanks very much...It's just a little home-made video, but the aircraft and the scenery are so great :-bla

Guest pierre974

I got that one (HL7428) on a Korean website, but I can't remember the link...I found one on Avsim - file library (Korean and Asiana) : kal,_aar_for_pmdg_744.zipCheers.

Guest morvious

>I got that one (HL7428) on a Korean website, but I can't>remember the link...>I found one on Avsim - file library (Korean and Asiana) :>kal,_aar_for_pmdg_744.zip>>Cheers.Thank you very much, I already looked on AVSIM, I must have overlooked the Korean Asiana paints.Thanks again,Stefan van Hierden

Guest flyboytroy

Awesome composition, Pierre! It's nice to see a different short for a change. What are your system specs? I suspect they may stated in your banner; however, that image will not load for me. Thanks!Troy.

Guest jdrago

Great job! Did you use Active Camera, or DBS Walk and Follow for the wing views?Thanks,John

Guest pierre974

System specifications as seen on the video is :PC Intel Pentium 4 - CPU 3.8 GHZ - 1 Go Ram - DDR 500 Go - Card Ati Radeon X series 256 Mo RamIt will be outdated in five seconds :-lol

Guest pierre974

Walk and Follow - No wing views with Active Camera