Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

Since installing the PMDG update I have had nothing bt trouble

Guest psouthan

Hello, I am not usually one to complain and in many respects you'd be wrong to interpret this as another complaint, it isn't really. However, I am tired of crashes or this going wrong or that going wrong. I simply want to take off, enjoy the flight, land etc without the dreaded fear of that sudden crash.Since installing the PMDG update I have had nothing but trouble. Please can someone tell me why I get the following crash when running the PMDG 747(please see attachmnet for a JPG image of the error message)

Hello,1] You did not sign your post with your name.2] You uploaded your picture as a "txt" file.3] Sort of impossible to help at least without #2 and a more detailed account of a "crash".[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|