Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Windh

Throttle help

Hi.I have problems with my CH throttle and PMDG. This has accured after a series of "bad events" concerning my ch products lately. I

Guest jgreth123

I'm positive this is not a PMDG issue.You may want to ask this in the Microsoft Flight Simulator - Hardware forum.I've had the issue with a throttle doing this before, but it was because my throttle was just getting old and it was time for a new one.When I got the new one it worked great.That being said, it could be your throttle drivers.You may want to install them fresh again.

Guest morvious

>Please?! Anyone??? I used to think that the PMDG forum was>one of the best. But now there

Guest kdundon

I have the Throttle Quad and don't seem to have the problem your talking about. One thought and I know you probably have done this but have you calibrated the throttle lately? I can send you my maps for the 747 if you would like to try them. Also, did you make the detent value 240 on all the throttles? My settings are Min Val 0 Max VAl 255 Det Val 240 Deadzone 4Hope this helps. Ken

Guest UlfB

Hi Johan!I think it's time to end this thread, as you came to a solution in another thread (http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=197&topic_id=12272).I quote:< Ok Think I solved it.. It was bacause I was only testing the< spoilers on the ground, and therefore they got stuck in down < detent..I posted an answer to your additional question why the spoilers don't deploy 100%.Ulf B :-)

Ulf, No this is concerning me not being able to reach 100% thrust in the PMDG...I have not solved this problem at all. But my spoiler problem is solved, indeed.I

Johan,Even with no joystick connected to the computer, you can't get full thrust using the keyboard?I would try deleting your FSUPIC.ini, fs9.cfg and clearing all files out of your My DocumentsFlight Simulator Files and Flight Simulator 9PMDG747400PanelState. If that doesn't solve it, I'd reinstall the plane.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest UlfB

>Ulf, >>No this is concerning me not being able to reach 100% thrust>in the PMDG...>I have not solved this problem at all. But my spoiler problem>is solved, indeed.>>I