Sign in to follow this  
Guest bmac613

Just out of curiosity

Guest bmac613

I understand that you all are not planning to do an update to the 737. Im curious what it would take for you to make the VC gauges as smooth as the Queen? Would you have to re program the entire VC gauges? Thanks for the info.BrianCYOW

PMDG have not said yet what the plans are in relation to the 737 series, I know because I made that mistake a few weeks back :(. [h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

I bet that when they re-write it they will also loose the ability for wing views like the 747. In that case, I definately won't buy it.Please, I do not want any replies about other payware that can do this. It should be standard. Period.AnthonyCape Town

Anthony-it's these types of snide remarks that are killing the hobby aspect of this venture...I don't know about my fellow developers, but I really did not see the point in making your comment, the way you did and, admittedly, it kinda ruined my day.You are a free member of this society and you have the right to support a product or not, based on things you find attractive compared to other products. It's a free market after all.We have given ample reasoning behind the wingviews issue, so that topic has long been closed - let's not come back to it, please.I am NOT deleting your comment, because I think that you didn't mean to write it in such a spiteful manner, it just came out that way. Please tell me I was right.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest tmetzinger

>I don't know about my fellow developers, but I really did not>see the point in making your comment, the way you did and,>admittedly, it kinda ruined my day.Does the fact that I (and many others) think that your products set the standard, and are willing to keep paying for updates to an already great product (because we've seen you constantly improve your quality and value), make your day a little brighter?Best wishes,

Guest cliffie1931

Hear, hear.Timothy's absolutely right.PMDG are setting the standard offer by offering us superlative quality, ground breaking innovation and courteous service.If a minority expect perfection, then so be it. It doesn't exist. I, for one, am grateful to the PMDG team who have enhanced and added immeasurably to the enjoyment I derive from my hobby.Cliff (In Spain)

Amen to both of these comments. To me, the professionalism of PMDG has always surpassed anything. They give us quality products and I'm sure they will for years to come!

Guest SteveK

>I bet that when they re-write it they will also loose the>ability for wing views like the 747. In that case, I>definately won't buy it.>>Please, I do not want any replies about other payware that can>do this. It should be standard. Period.>>>Anthony>Cape Town>Anthony,As a fellow Captonian, Living in the UK at the moment, I personally think that your comment was well uncalled for. I an not trying to start a debate here, but I think that you were a bit harsh on these great guys from PMDG who are doing so much for our hobby.I agree with the other comments here, Capt. R and the rest of the PMDG team are setting the standard in thier development work. I would rather have realistic looking Dynamic VC's, than wingviews. If you think about it, as a pilot do you really see the wings from the cockpit? I understand that many people like them for taking pics and such, but that is why you should get IGFly's Walk & Follow if you are that serious on good pics. You will have proper wingviews of ALL your aircraft, and as a bonus, you'll be able to save the wingview for each plane, how cool is that?Anyway, to Lefteris, I am well appreciative of the work you guys are doing, so don't have a bad day, I am sure Anthony didn't mean what he said. :-hah To Capt. R and all the PMDG staff, I would like to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderfull New Year.Cheers,

How people can be ignorant, it's incredible.I intend to support PMDG on their each and every upcoming product. I did until now and I will continue with that.Why? Product quality, support, delivery of exceptionally good products, updates on a high level, and the high score on the joy-scale!Lefteris, don't let such posts ruin your day, some people just don't know how to enjoy this hobby, are probably very lonely in their life and not having anything else to do, but to rant about what *they* want.

Thanks, everyone, for the kind comments.I am still thinking Anthony simply misspoke. He'll get a chance to come back I am sure, to give us his thoughts...Meanwhile, check out my blog - seems I caught the blog bug... :-)http://lkalamaras.blogspot.comBest,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest UPS523

Lets give PMDG a chance to get the 400F and the md-11 released firstthen we can worry about the 737updates

please please please update your 737NG seriesshe is a real beauty, its the only reason why my FS comes on!a revised, updated whatever you call 737 addon it is more than welcome and i am willing to pay again!thanks!!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Dear members,I am sorry that I uttered these sentiments, but it's hard to put this wing view issue to bed in my mind, knowing that it may be possible, taking into account today's technological strides. Maybe I will just have to wait until we are all on 64bit machines and higher specs to achieve this reality.Anthony Cape TownSouth Africa