Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

Will we be able to fly QOS in fs10?

When FS10 comes out next year, will it be possible to still fly the Queen? Perhaps they would introduce an FS10 version with more features i.e wing views or lower cabin but with a price tag. I wouldn't mind paying. I know it's still a fare way off, but I'm headed overseas in about six weeks for 12 months and by the time I'm able to do some flight simming again FS10 would probably be realeased. Thats why I'm uninstalling all my add-ons before I leave so I can register overseas if I need to. CheersTristan

FS10? What FS10?:-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest thscholz

Tristan,be honest, it's like asking 'Will my CDs be compatible with the next generation of disc players?'. Who knows which technology will come.CheersThomas

>Ok..presumably we won't be using fs9 for the rest of our>lives? That depends on your tastes, preferences, financial situation, Microsoft's release schedule (if any), and the length of that life.Too many variables.