Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thunderball007

FMC Database 737 PMDG

Guest Thunderball007

Help Me!! All of a sudden when I am loading a flightplan into the FMC, I'm receiving "not found in database" or something to that effect. It worked fine a couple of days ago. I reinstalled PMDG 737 and no change. Anybody else having this problem?:-hmmm

Guest tmetzinger

>Help Me!!> All of a sudden when I am loading a flightplan>into the FMC, I'm receiving "not found in database" or>something to that effect. It worked fine a couple of days ago.>I reinstalled PMDG 737 and no change. Anybody else having this>problem?:-hmmm When you get back to your sim, please give us the EXACT message you receive.And please sign your name to your posts.Best Wishes,

Guest Thunderball007

Okay any waypoints I put in the FMC I receive in the scratch pad"not in database". I wonder if I picked up a virus? Thanks, Jan Winterfeld

Guest Thunderball007

Uh oh,Just found out what was wrong. It was a Senior Moment, as I was clicking on the left side of the FMC instead of the right. I mean come on, I've only been flight simming since 1995. Yours Truly, Jan Winterfeld

Guest tmetzinger

>Uh oh,>Just found out what was wrong. It was a Senior Moment, as I>was clicking on the left side of the FMC instead of the right.>I mean come on, I've only been flight simming since 1995. >> Yours Truly,> Jan WinterfeldGlad you figured it out!