Sign in to follow this  
Guest mister approach

Engravity CDU

Guest mister approach

Any news on the engravity cdu?Pricing , release dates etc..I am very much looking forward to utilising this piece of 'kit'with the Queen.CheersJason.

Jason-we're finalizing beta testing of the Engravity CDU interface. Pricing and availability will be announced soon.Have you already purchased the unit?Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest mister approach

Lefteris,Thanks for the update.I didn't realise the unit was available for purchase yet.Cheers,Jason.

Jason-the 737NG version has been available for awhile. Just don't push for compatibility yet - it'll be done when it's done :-).

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest mister approach

That's great, but I am waiting for the 747 version- can't afford both!!Merry Xmas ,Jason.

Jason-Engravity will also sell a standalone "face mask" that will be used to switch from one to another, although we don't know details on pricing or availability yet. For more info on that, you have to ask them.

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest mister approach

I'm in.CheersJason.

I've orderd my CDU some weeks ago when the partnership was announced and this week I've received my unit. It looks totally awesome, just waiting for the PMDG-drivers to use it. Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy this beauty really soon :D

Any news updates on the status of the Engravity-drivers?I'm dying to use my unit :D, especially after Capt. Randazzo made me drewl with one of his posts about this great CDU...

Is there any news on the status of the beta-testing? Hopefully we can expect it real soon! The staff seems awefully quiet? I have been e expecting an announcement from Capt. Randazzo for some days now (as he announced at the end of last year).

Guest steveduemila

Hi,i am in your same situation...... i've already received my unit and hope to use it soon......Stefano

Guest steveduemila

No Michel,i have 737 version.....RegardsStefano