Sign in to follow this  
JSACKS

744 Routes: *.rte, *.rt2, FSNavigator, ...getting clearer ?

I have been trying to understand the route plan format for the Queen and the NG (and have also been getting confused with the LDS 767 rte format!)Do I understand correctly that the Queen comes with over 350 preconstructed routes with the suffix *.rt2 ?Do I understand correctly that all *.rte plans created earlier for my PMDG NG series can also be used directly by the Queen's FMC ?Can I create a route in FSNavigator 4.6, export it in PMDG NG format and then use it directly in the Queen's FMC?Sorry to go over this issue further and greatly appreciate any posts, thanks!Jonathan

Yes......On the export.....Example....LDS saves KLAXKJFKPMDG saves KLAXKJFK001As long as the export goes to the proper folder.You enter the 747 just like you would the 737.Hope this helps.....Jeff T.

Jeff:Thanks for your post and advice. Will try more.Merry Xmas and Cheers!Jonathan