Sign in to follow this  
Guest captainmk

Having flicker and FMC problems!

Guest captainmk

I just got the PMDG 737 a few days ago and I have to say its brilliant, I am very happy with it. But now I am trying to make my first full flight with the flight tutorial after messing around with the plane after a few days. I am having problems with the panel, when I hover my cursor over a button or switch, the cursor flickers a lot, and this stops me from using the help text to identify the switch, it is also gettting quite annoying, how do I fix it?I have another problem with the FMC. I can't seem to get my SIDS for my chosen journey. I entered KDEN into the origin airport section, but when I do, i recieve an error within the FMC screen. So I try to press clear and enter the Arrival airport (KLAX), and the same thing happens. So I just anyway try to get my routes, but theres nothing there when I click DEP ARR button.I have tried to install the latest version of the database, but theres no change. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Guest morvious

About the flickering problem, try to deselect "render to texture" in your display settings in FS.About your FMC problemGo to www.navdata.at, go to airacs, select cycle 0513, select the PMDG 737. DOwnload and run the .exe file.2nd, browse on the same page to SID/STAR, click "All in one" on the left. Select the PMDG 737NG.Download and open the zip file, containing all the Sids and Stars for the PMDG.Now, extract those files to: microsoft games/flight simulator 9/PMDG/SIDSTARSOverwrite all exisiting files.That should do it,Cheers, Stefan van Hierden

Guest captainmk

Thanks a lot for the help, I'll try it out.

Guest captainmk

I tried both solutions, but none worked, thanks a lot for trying anyway :). Anyone else?

try updating your video card drivers, and remove the fs9.cfg file to let it rebuild

Guest captainmk

I have the latest video card drivers, and also, the flickering problem only happens in the PMDG 737, not in the 747, nothing else.