Sign in to follow this  
Guest DLH715

PMDG 747-400 Problkems with the ND and PFD

Guest DLH715

Hello,maybee someone can help me. When I start a flight with the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the skys and I take a first look at the ND or PFD everything is ok. But after about 30 sec. the displays will change in black and nothing is working. It is not possible to make the ND or PFD or either the EICAS visible. Please Help me !!!!!Greetings from Berlin and to everyone a happy new year

I am having the exact same problem but in my case gauges turn black after setting IRS coordinates in the FMC.I own both legal copies of the PMDG 747 and FSUIPC and have tried unsuccesfuly to reinstall from scratch already twice. I would also appreciate some help on this issue.Best regards from Madrid and a happy new year too.Antonio

Hi there,have you switched the IRS selectors from align back to nav?As long as you haven't done this ND and PFD show up nearly complete black!RegardsRen

Guest DLH715

Hello Rene,thanks for answer on my question. But the problem is thath my problem with the ND and PFD and EICAS is still existing. The IRS switch is stand on NAV and the standby power switch is on standby. I don