Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

New F Livery Preview

sexy! theres something cool about that livery.Id like to see the Korean Air preview too!I guess this means we are closer to release time, you've covered almost all of them so far.

Guest morvious

They should have painted the engines green to :)Cheers,Stefan van Hierden

Guest rowiljr

Ahhh, good 'ol Eva Cargo!!! I can't wait to fly these beautiful "F" variants.

Guest matsuman

How about a China Airlines and ANA screen shots...pls.Also,any special painting for the converted B747-400 Cathay Cargo livery?jolly good job....Thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Guest morvious

>>>How about a China Airlines and ANA screen shots...pls.>Also,any special painting for the converted B747-400 Cathay>Cargo livery?>>>jolly good job....>Thanks,>Kin M.>(KLAX)Search the forums for the last few previews, I am shure there was a china Airlines paint!Cheers,---------------Stefan van Hierden>|

Kin,both of these cargo liveries have been previewed. You'll have to search back at least 2 weeks for post by Mac-paint, as some of the titles I used on the post are cryptic ;-)As for the Cathay Cargo 400 livery, no discussion as to how we want to proceed with this unique aircraft has been made. Usually, if a feature on an aircraft, such as that large main deck cargo door, is operational, then we'd want to do that on our jet too. This would require our modeler to rework the 400 and a new FDE would be need so it would be a bit of work. A customer repaint is always a possibility ;-)

Guest matsuman

Pete,Okay, I will look around.....About the CX 744 conversion, just want to know the cargo setup in a livery sense. thanks for the info.Kin M.(KLAX)

I think all of us are just asking for the repaint itself, we won't complain if the cargo door doesn't open. But it is a great repaint and I would love having it in the hanger, especially while we all wait for the freighter

Guest rowiljr

>I think all of us are just asking for the repaint itself, we>won't complain if the cargo door doesn't open. But it is a>great repaint and I would love having it in the hanger,>especially while we all wait for the freighterC/S w/Alex....:-beerchug

Captains,I hear ya. I'll see what the 'Boss' thinks as he usuall gets the last word ;-)