Sign in to follow this  
Guest rowiljr

Korean Air Cargo F Preview

Guest rowiljr

Pete,These repaints are sweet!!!:-beerchug Gettin' real "ansy" waitin' on the release...:-jumpy Keep up the awesome work!!!

Guest A32X

Great Pics Pete, I especially love the second shot. In particular your cockpit windows look 100% better.Can I refer you to this shot as a comparison?136752.jpgAll my current paints have this

Paul,your pix did not get posted. If you use the windows as is from Vin, they will look great. If you change them in any way you'll need to make sure you include the correct alphas or else they may look strange.

Pete,I love those shots you greeted us with, I really do. However I fear I havent seen the Air France livery - they operate five 744F (ERF to be precise).And, off-topic, I think you'd ought to yourself to use for your AI the Aardvark models, much better looking models and paints ;-) Thank you for all those nice repaints.Regards,

I don't think we will see any official repaints of the ERF since they are not modeling it, unfortunately.

Are there any visual difference with the ERF ? Somehow I doubt it. Now that would been the bad new of the day for me :-( I do hope you're wrong Alex...

wouldn't there be the same few visual differences as between the -400 and -400ER?

Thank you Michael for confirming what I thought. I believe the main differences lie only in the performances and mtow, and perhaps minor specific diiferences on the avionics. But not on the visual model.

there are a few differences, but they would have to redo the avionics and FMC for the changes, a whole new test cycle, etc. I doubt it would be worth it, especially because so few people fly it. There might be a repaint, and maybe someone will figure out a mod just like they did with the NG turning it into a BBJ... but thats probably it.

Captains,I've just about exhausted all of the liveries I have in my paint hanger. Marc has a few that he may post once his PC is back up and running ;-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/136870.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/136871.jpgI'll check my hanger to make sure I've posted pix of all of the liveries waiting for delivery once the F is released. No ETA as of yet I'm afraid. :-(