Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matthias1975

Flight Simulator X announced!!!

Guest Paul Heaney

Not another thread on this.

>Not another thread on this.>You prove over and over again Paul that your comments don't contribute much to any discussion on this forum. Flight simulator X is almost upon us, this is GOOD NEWS. I am excited, if it makes the Feb launch or not I do not really care, I just know it is coming....[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Alpha that actually reflects... Nice. I look forward to that one, might actually be able to do flexible AAL liveries. :-lolDaniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest Paul Heaney

Ahh Randy, still acting like you used to I see.You vanished for the longest time, but Hey, welcome back.

Guest Boaz

WOW that is amazing!I would think that flying will be a much much more dynamic experience as trucks and cars clog up freeways and airports!Ships sailing is really something I have looked for, I love looking at ships when we land or climb.Hope also that crashes will be more graphic and have more reset options... Not because I like crashes, but if I crash I would like to be able to see it rather than FS9 just resetting.With all these shade options, we will also see reflective runways and wet runways, stuff only seen on top dolla sims!This is something to look forward to, but will this only be available to pc's using 64 bit hardware?Boaz...

Guest aarskringspier

Right on cars, animals ships sounds like a much more life like environment. Should be a load of fun. Hope my 747 works LOL.

Guest morvious

Animated wildlife is a joke and I laughed about it.I wonder for what people MS is developing FS these days.Are they realy looking around the internet what people actually want with this sim?Till now they were unable to design:Real looking Animated airportsReal looking animated AI trafficBut we don't want that in a sim, we want animated wildlife :S...Like I want to see that stuff walking around, eating up my frames when I fly a long haul in my PMDG 747.Ah, lets wait what MS has to say about the release.. I need more previews :)Cheers,---------------Stefan van Hierden>|

Guest matsuman

As far as visual....not a big deal until i see major AI traffic on all airports with no impact on the frame rate, shadow movement inside VC cockpit when the plane makes a turn, better horizon even on a clear day...instead of that straight line, better cloud effect with a realistic view hundred miles away, all airports has MegaScenery type style like Frankfurt and Fly Tampa and last but not the least....a better B747-400, B777 and B737 default planes from Microsoft. :-)Thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)