Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Cathay Pacific Cargo Conversion Livery

Guest Lobaeux4

Hehe. Awesome pic and paint! Now I'm off to airliners.net to check out all the cargo companies with the 747, sweet looking upgrade.

do you mean the companies with the converted freighter or just regular freighter?

Guest flight78

Looks good and all that. But whats the idea of making this livery on a regular 744 pax??. I mean the load manager will still use pax instead of freight. But its whatever iam just saying. Wont be as realistic IMHO but i prolly wont use it either ;). Cant wait for the REAL 744 F ;).Best reg

the actual aircraft "is" a regular pax air frame. it is the first boeing converted freighter but not the last.

James->Only because I got realy excied when i saw the posts title!>I was amazed to see it so perfectly done, so quickly!Ah- that explains it. I'll have Pete's rations reduced. :-)>No hard feelings? :( None. Happy New Year! (psst. Yes- it's close...)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

>>(psst. Yes- it's close...)>>*drool*...oops, sorry ;-):-jumpyHave a nice oneBest RegardsThomas

Guest flight78

Alex i know ! i was talking about the load manager PMDG uses ;).Best regards:Alexander

Guest Lobaeux4

Well, not actually the converted freighters, just all the cargo companies that fly the 747. I'm sure there's not a ton of them, and that all the repaints will probably already be handled. Still looking forward to seeing this aicraft.

yes the loads wont be totally correct, but I can live with that as long as I can haul fake cargo around in that beautiful repaint! Somebody else is working on the repaint and hopefully they will release it to the library soon !

Guest ChrisEDDF

Hi!Is there any chance that this might still be made available for download by PMDG?Would be nice to have...Christian EtteltEDDF

What ever happened with this repaint. I have looked everywhere for it and can not find it. Was it ever uploaded to PMDG or AVSIM?Jonathan

Does anyone have any information on this repaint? Someone? Anyone? PLEASE!!!!Jonathan