Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vagabond78

Type Course Overview PDF (For Mr. Randazzo)

Guest Vagabond78

Mr. Randazzo,I know I haven't been posting for very long here in these forums but I saw your message about spending time with family and prioritizing your issues that users have. As such I took the liberty this evening of packaging your first type course overview into a nicely formatted PDF. I do not want to post this file anywhere without your permission or review. I would rather, if you had the time, have you quickly look at this file and see if it is up to your standards and then post it in the downloads section. This is just a small token of my appreciation for all of the hard, wonderful work that you and your team at PMDG do.I completely understand if this is unacceptable to do and I will not distribute the file if this is your wish. I have included a screenshot of the file to show the formatting. If you would like to look at the PDF please let me know.Thanks again.http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5531/pdfscreenshot4xm.jpg

Eric-Hey! Yours looks nicer than mine! Now where is my "banish from forum for life" button. :-) (just kidding)I'll send you a PM with an email address to send it... I'd like to look at the entire thing before giving you an answer.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest petermcleland

>3 days off in the past 90... that must be why. Time for bed for me then.Pardon me for a quote from a locked thread, but I didn't get a chance to post there.I would just like to compliment Captain Randazzo on his, and his team's, outstanding customer support. I just mostly lurk here and don't need support as my 747 just behaves beautifully. However, I am so impressed with the efforts that are put in here towards helping people who are experiencing difficulties. I hesitate to say something like keep up the good work, because I can see that you all work so very hard at it. I would like to say thank you for all these great efforts and wish you all a Happy, Peaceful and a little Easier New Year.

Guest Vagabond78

Hello Robert,I understand you are very busy right now but could you send me the PM you spoke of so that I could email you the Type Course PDF? If you are waiting until you have time to review the PDF I completely understand.Happy New YearCheers,Erichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg