Sign in to follow this  
Guest glassb

Serious Questions for Serious People

Guest glassb

I believe these series of questions can actually help, not only me, but other PMDG744 flight simmers, as well:(1) Why is it that some routes that are automatically generated by MSFS are not valid in the FMC's database? Such as the KSEA-PANC route that is automatically generated by MSFS... Routes, NOT Waypoints: TR19, J804R for example can't be entered. (2) During instant re-play (I use Active Camera) why is it that all of the aircraft's EICAS system enunciation's go off including the TCAS system for no apparent reason.... Just when re-playing a video. Also, when press escape, to return to the aircraft position I was previously at MSFS enunciates "CRASH" and I have to end or restart the flight.(3) The PFD may say 105

Guest morvious

Hi there,To answere question 1!FS has its own route database, but the FMC however get its data from the Airac files, provided by navdata.atThese 2 databases can be different from time to time, because FS database doesn't get updated.

>My question is how, for example,>would the 700 lbs/hr (from the table) be converted to>"poundsx1000". Unless I am missing something from your question this is a trivial multiplication applying primary's school mathematics. 700 lbs/hr is clearly equivalent to 0.7 poundsx1000/hr.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_744F.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_beta_member.jpg

Number 3:One is magnetic orientation the other is based on true north!easy,even I knew that one :-)regardsJon

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Guest glassb

As simple as they may be to others, I am sure there are a lot of others that did not know one, or two of these questions. Thanks for the help ;-).

That was a refection on my own stupidity, rather than your questions,which are good ones!regardsJon

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1.