Sign in to follow this  
marcgeerts

Looking for MCP for the Queen

As the Aerosoft MCP747 isn't available anymore, there is at this moment no other vendor of a real B744 MCP hardware for MSFS.CP Flight is maybe compatible to a certainv end, but the look and the way of working of a B737 mcp is different from a B744 one. (B767-B777 are closer, but are also not available). Let hope that with the huge succes of the PMDG B744, hardware vendors will have enough demands for such a device. I think it's all a matter of commercial thinking. Until now the B737 was the most used aircraft in cockpit projects, but with the arrival of the super realistic PMDG B744 this will maybe change if good interface possibilities are coming available.B. RgdsMichel

Guest Foizman

hmmmI guess that if there'd be a 744MCP for about $450 available it would be a bestseller (since in

Guest gremel

Thanks for the sites on hardware. The 737 NG panel looks fantastic. Regards,noullet

Guest gremel

By all means, Go for it. The hardware business is TOTALLY lacking in every aspect of the flight sim world. The software is unbelievably as real as it can get and the hardware sucks..This is strickly my opinion only... so no flaming intented. Hopefully this will jump start some people into thinking about making realistic hardware available in the future, at a reasonable price, if that is at all possible.jack

I have a couple of questions:1. Does anyone have a view as to which is the better MCP, the Aerosoft Australia MCP or the CP Flight MCP? (and yes I know one is for the 747 and one for the 737!)2. Do the knobs on the CP flight MCP turn with a clicking or non-clicking motion?3. With the CP Flight MCP and it's heading knob for instance, do you push the knob to activate the desired heading as on the real 737?Thanks for any assistance on these mattersRenzo Nicoletti

Bill Miller

Sorry, I have posted same question twice on forum on same day.Apologies.

Bill Miller

Guest B1900 Mech

I have the CPFlight 737 MCP, There is no rotary knob push function's for speed and altitude intervention,but there is a work around to these function's by pushing the speed and altitude hold buttons for at least 1 second.I have not been able to get this to work, but am happy with the operation of the MCP in respect to LDS 767,PMDG 737,747 and default a/c.