Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 747-400 F delayed.....

Guest cliffie1931

My warm wishes to you and your team, Robert.May you continue to exibit the behaviour you have displayed to us over the last year. It's as if you have taken to heart the inspiring words of:Grant me the Serenity to accept the Things I cannot change:The courage to changeThe things I can:And the wisdom to knowThe difference.You and your team have shown unfailying courtesy and almost endless patience in the face of some sometimes silly, sometimes rude notes and you all deserve a Year End accolade.Well done!Cliff (In Spain)

Guest jgreth123

Happy New Year to you and the rest of the PMDG team.It's been an outstanding year for you ( and us *grin* ).Here's to hoping for more great things to come. :)

Guest BAW1085

>Happy New Year to you Robert and the whole team. 2006 already>looks bright as im patiently waiting for the next two great>planes from PMDG. Hope everyone has a fantastic New Year.>>>P.S. If you need a Cargo Manager to test fly the 400-F don't>hesitate> to E-mail me.Andrew, you haven't got time for test flying.. !!! you need to be getting me some juicy new schedules to exotic Pacific Islands for instance !!David Miles

Guest Vagabond78

Haha, that was a good one. I can't wait for the upcoming news. Have a great New Year to the PMDG team and families.

Guest ArkPu

Happy new year and have a good health. I forgot the most important release the 747F quickly I couldn't wait, I'm waiting for too long... but you do every time a great product so there is a reason ;).Cargolux VA is quite well present on this post :D.RegardsArnaud Dehouxhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...banner_grey.jpgCLX217Actual config : AMD athlon 64 fx-55(socket 939), MSI K8N Neo2 Platinium, 2G Corsair twinx 1024Mb DDRAM pc3200 XL(4x512Mb), ATI radeon 9800pro.

Nicely put. Thanks Cliff.See you on the flip side,

Wow that screen looks good...Thanks for the update. I cannot wait (but I sorta have to) for the MD-11.