Sign in to follow this  
Guest gogo111

Free online Flightplan generator for PMDG FMC .rte

Guest gogo111

Supports FS2004 and Squaqbox file export too!It might be old news, but i think this sitehttp://www.fsroute.com/is very handy to easily generate flightplans for the PMDG FMC and FS2004 at the same time. So you can fly with the FMC route, but the FS2004 ATC is informed about your flightplan.In comination with this sitehttp://rfinder.asalink.net/free/its even more usefull, just select your depart and approach airports and it finds the best route. Then Copy&paste the nav points into fsroute.com and your done.

Well thanks so much for this.RegardsRick

Guest manflyer

HEY THATS GREAT I NEVER NEW ABOUT THAT THE ONLY THING IS I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE ITI PUT THE ICAO CODES(FSROUTE BY THE WAY)CODES IN AND THE NAV POINTS AS YOU SAID,CHOSE PMDG,THEN PRESSED GENERATE IT THEN SHOWED ME THE ROUTE AND ALL THAT,BUT WHAT HAPPENS THEN?HOW IS IT EXPORTED?SORRY FOR SOUNDING A BIT THICK I THINK I KILLED OFF MY LAST REMAINING BRAIN CELLS OVER CHRISTMASREGARDS PAUL

Guest Robin.B

It indeed appears as if you've killed some of them judging by the capitals you've used :) :-lol Just Kidding...

Guest gogo111

select an export format in the dropdown box before you press okthen it opens an .rte file that you can safe

Guest alek87

Good day.Thanks a lot! Very useful sites for flightplanning.I just wonder - when route is generated by http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/, is it possible to cut and paste only list of fixes, without their coorfinates.Or maybe it is possible to somehow split from the text a column containing only names of fixes.Myself I could not find how to do it using MS Word or MS Excel.Thanks again!Best regards,Alexey Yegorov

Guest Yukio

Thanks, it works very well but... with 737 only. :(PMDG 747 doesn't seem to recognise that file format in my sim... could anyone confirm?Is there a way to let fsroute.com admins know this...?It would be very useful in long plans building... :(

Guest alek87

Confirm. It does not work with my 744 too.Best regards,Alexey Yegorov

Guest nicam

doesn't work for me tooit loads up but the destination aiport does not show up.