Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Heaney

Virgin Atlantic has "The Queen Of The Skies"

Guest neilb

erm...thats on 744's too.??

Hi,"Riene des cieux" means exactly "Queen of the skies" ;p ...that's the point.

Hendrik Horeis

Guest Paul Heaney

Sorry Mike, I didn't think it was complicated. My point is, an AIRBUS is labelled Queen Of The Skies. Does that make it a bit easier to put 2 and 2 together? :)It was an observation, since everyone here tends to call a Boeing the same name.

Guest Paul Heaney

Wasn't hard to figure out, was it Hendrik :)

It's not complicated at all. I understood what you were saying loud and clear. Just didn't see the point of this post. Seeing as all you want to do on this forum is start trouble. I was trying to understand where else you were going with this post.As was said above it's on 747's as well. Who cares if it's on an Airbus? Should I make a post now saying that it's on 747's, not an Airbus since VA seems to call their plane by the same name?Yet again I'll ask, what's your point?Oh, and on a side note. Seeing as this has nothing to do with PMDG, shouldn't it be in the Hanger?

Guest Paul Heaney

Ahh another failed point to see.Queen of the skies has Everything to do with PMDG.

Be careful Paul, it's quite risky using language like "Airbus" in some forums....LOL

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

>Ahh another failed point to see.>That's the best you could do? If you are going to try to say something, at least say it in proper English.Paul, did you know the sky is blue? That has something to do with PMDG, so should I now make a posts in these forums about it?Mervyn, it has nothing to do with the Airbus, just with the idiot making the post.

Guest BodoM

>It's not complicated at all. I understood what you were>saying loud and clear. Just didn't see the point of this post.Really, and I do not see the point of your post either. ___________________________Best RegardsCpt. Bodo M

Trying to figure out why he even bothered to post this. Then trying to see why you made your post and so on.Are you seeing a circle here.

Guest JTH

That's because most Americans are overly patriotic about Airbus and won't give credit where credit is due to Boeing. A lot of these people don't realise that without the competition Airbus offers, Boeing would have no compulsion to lower their prices or improve their aircraft.

Ah! Another one of "Us vs. Them" thread! I kinda missed it, been a while since someone posted such controversial stuff. ;-)I guess I lost the bet though - I had thought it'd be a "Windows Vs. Linux" thread ;-).Gentle warning, if everyone doesn't mind: Please keep this as cordial and polite as possible. It doesn't help anyone to show that "mine is longer" - generally speaking, those who say it don't own it, you know? :-)I don't want to resort to locking or deleting this, so please keep it within context...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Gentlemen-Previous poster: Sign your posts in accordance with forum policies or I'll delete them without comment, thus removing your opportunity to be heard fairly.... Thank you.For everyone else:The "Airbus vs Boeing" argument is for other, less intellectually minded forums, please. Do not engage as such here.Also, please refrain from casting blanket insults upon nationalities. There is no place for such behavior here, we are a global community that recognizes a common love for all things that fly. Castigation based upon brand names or the color of one's passport is the hobble minded stuff that has triggered most wars in modern memory.As such it will not be tolerated here.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com