Sign in to follow this  
Guest mitchdawg22

FMC flight routes for PMDG

Guest mitchdawg22

What do you guys use to formulate your flight routes for the PMDG FMC for the 747-400 and 737 NG from airport to airport? Is there a website or a program that will automatically give you the route names? I used to use a program that did it and put it into the PMDG formate, and you just had to open saved flight plans and there it was. I lost all my data, and that program as well! any suggestions?Thanks so muchGrant

Guest Ohio330

Visit www.fsbuild.com or www.fsnavigator.com both very good flight planners. also check a post in this forumn made Jan. 3rd. 2006didnt read the post myself, but someone is talking about a free flight planner you can get.

Well as proud owner of FsNavigator, I must recomend it.Have not used anything else since I used the the limited use version of FsNavigator....Then when the time was up,I was so used to it,and impressed with all the function and export capabilities that I bought it!IMHO!Jeff T.