Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ohio330

Questions about 737-600/700

Guest Ohio330

I was wondering about how you activate the reverse thrusters in the 600-700 package. I cannot find in the settings where you can map this to a j/s, nor does the Throttle screen show how to do this. Also, I cannot find the landing light switch, or the TOGA switch (I checked the overhead and didnt see them there. I also have a question about the FMC. I was on vatsim last night for my first full flight. Problem was after take off, the ATC directed me to fly direct to my second waypoint that was programed into the FMC. Having never actually made it to my first waypoint, the FMC obviously didnt allow me to activate my LNAV and RNAV because of being off the programmed course. Question is, should this happen again, is there a way in this situation to delete any waypoints i may never go to (while already in flight and FP already activated) so I can get the FMC back in sync with LNAV and RNAV?

Guest elvisonit

I think you are supposed to sign your posts with your real name in this forum. But anyway, reverse thrust is easy. hit F2 to decrease throttle, all the way to the point of going to reverse thrust.landing lights are activated by the default CTRL+L keys.the TOGA switch is mapped on the MCP, it's the top left screw. your mouse will show you when you hover over it.if you are directed to a particular waypoint in your flight plan, just go to the LEGS page in the FMC and hit the button corresponding to the waypoint you want to go to, then it will appear down at the scratchpad, then hit the button corresponding with the active waypoint. in other words, replace the one you are heading to with the one you want to go to. is that understandable?> I was wondering about how you activate the reverse>thrusters in the 600-700 package. I cannot find in the>settings where you can map this to a j/s, nor does the>Throttle screen show how to do this.> Also, I cannot find the landing light switch, or the TOGA>switch (I checked the overhead and didnt see them there.> I also have a question about the FMC. I was on vatsim last>night for my first full flight. Problem was after take off,>the ATC directed me to fly direct to my second waypoint that>was programed into the FMC. Having never actually made it to>my first waypoint, the FMC obviously didnt allow me to>activate my LNAV and RNAV because of being off the programmed>course. Question is, should this happen again, is there a way>in this situation to delete any waypoints i may never go to>(while already in flight and FP already activated) so I can>get the FMC back in sync with LNAV and RNAV?

Guest Ohio330

>I think you are supposed to sign your posts with your real>name in this forum. But anyway, reverse thrust is easy. hit F2>to decrease throttle, all the way to the point of going to>reverse thrust.landing lights are activated by the default CTRL+L keys.>the TOGA switch is mapped on the MCP, it's the top left screw.>your mouse will show you when you hover over it. Cool, thanks!>if you are directed to a particular waypoint in your flight>plan, just go to the LEGS page in the FMC and hit the button>corresponding to the waypoint you want to go to, then it will>appear down at the scratchpad, then hit the button>corresponding with the active waypoint. in other words,>replace the one you are heading to with the one you want to go>to. is that understandable? I think so..let me tell you what happened and Ill put in how to correct it from what you stated above, and you let me know if this is right. I had planned my first leg to a vor named DJB, then the second leg was APE. Having missed the first vor, i would go into the legs section and click on the LSK next to APE. APE will appear on the scratchpad at this time. then i click on the LSK next to the DJB? -Adam Harmon>>> I was wondering about how you activate the reverse>>thrusters in the 600-700 package. I cannot find in the>>settings where you can map this to a j/s, nor does the>>Throttle screen show how to do this.>> Also, I cannot find the landing light switch, or the TOGA>>switch (I checked the overhead and didnt see them there.>> I also have a question about the FMC. I was on vatsim>last>>night for my first full flight. Problem was after take off,>>the ATC directed me to fly direct to my second waypoint that>>was programed into the FMC. Having never actually made it>to>>my first waypoint, the FMC obviously didnt allow me to>>activate my LNAV and RNAV because of being off the>programmed>>course. Question is, should this happen again, is there a>way>>in this situation to delete any waypoints i may never go to>>(while already in flight and FP already activated) so I can>>get the FMC back in sync with LNAV and RNAV?>

Guest elvisonit

all is right except for the last part. you click on the LSK next to the ACTIVE leg. the one at the top. you are replacing it with a new one. that's the idea.> I think so..let me tell you what happened and Ill put in how>to correct it from what you stated above, and you let me know>if this is right. I had planned my first leg to a vor named>DJB, then the second leg was APE. Having missed the first>vor, i would go into the legs section and click on the LSK>next to APE. APE will appear on the scratchpad at this time. >then i click on the LSK next to the DJB?>> -Adam Harmon>

Guest meirinhos

Hey ppl plz help meI downloaded the patch for 737NG 1.2 to 1.3 but to instanll it i need the update 1.1 to 1.2.where can i find it?