Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

The Magic of the Queen and 'NG' please

Guest jgreth123

That would mean an entire re-write I'm sure.That's asking a lot ;)If they do it, great, but expect to pay for it heh ;)

>That would mean an entire re-write I'm sure.>>That's asking a lot ;)Hi Jeff,Did they re-write the Queen then?Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest jgreth123

Now now... No they didn't *re*-write the Queen because they built it with that in mind as they were creating it.Back when they created the NG they had no idea they could achieve what they did with the Queen.

This request has come up a lot. A search will bring up quite a few threads.As I recall PMDG has neither committed to or dismissed a 737NG update. I have a feeling they're quite aware of the interest.

Guest gremel

I sure hope that they are considering an update for the NG. This aircraft is by far the best one for me to fly. Keep in mind that the NG series of 37's came out in 1997 or so, which means that this baby is going to be around your airports for at least another 30 years. The queen is fantastic but she is aging...but still marvelous in many respects.Don't get me wrong, I love both aircraft that the PMDG team have done, but I personally prefer to fly the 737NG..Regards,noullet

>Can you wonderful guys that gave the Queen better FPS do the>same for the 'NG' series please?You mean frames are better on the Queen then the NG series? I thought it would have been the other way around. CheersTristan

>>Can you wonderful guys that gave the Queen better FPS do>the>>same for the 'NG' series please?>>>You mean frames are better on the Queen then the NG series? I>thought it would have been the other way around. >>Cheers>>TristanYes they are much better since the Update. The 'NG's run slower with 'VC' on my P.C.The Queen was a slide show almost on mine before but, they listened to us and waved a magic wand and now the 'Queen' is just great.System:AMD XP2400+,Radeon 9800Pro,1024 DDR ram160GB 7200rpm HDDKT333 MoboXP proDave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png