Sign in to follow this  
Guest jgreth123

pmdg MD11

Guest jgreth123

TOMORROW!!No .. serously though, they'll release info when there's info to be released. :) Robert said to check back soon for info that they are about to release.

Guest andyman

Um exscuse you! The Release date asker HAS 1 SINGLE POST! Cut him some slack please. This is a potential customer and he is probably excited about the new product. It would take a while to find a release date thread because the first page is mostly stickied threads; CTD CTD, fltsim.comwontdothisbla bla, Autothrottle for tards etc.Who would take the time to go a few pages deep?He also took the time to register an account and confirm his email.

Nameless-Welcome to the PMDG forum! PLease take a quick read of the forum guidelines- we require that all users sign their posts in this forum... Thanks!The official reply on the MD11 arrival: PMDG does not provide release dates on any product. We learned a long time ago that release dates are nearly impossible to predict effectively. As such, we don't like to disappoint customers by simply guessing and then moving the dates to suit development.Instead we prefer to provide occasional updates on the status of the project and it tends to be quite obviouse as the release draws near.I will be providing just one such update shortly... most likely today, even. :-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Robert,Pleeaase I can't wait any longer!! Was really suprised that it has been a year ago since I saw an update on the panel (well thats not 100% true I've seen some more) but I'm really amazed how quick this year passed. This is going to be a very nice month.. A new FS rig + news about the MD11 and to top it of a nice jumpseat ride on the MD11 :-)Regards,

Basten Heidema

Egads man, Basten Heidema,Patience... you sound like a baby. Just wait. Your pleading will not make the release date come early. It will come when it comes.Tom====================Robert,Pleeaase I can't wait any longer!! Was really suprised that it has been a year ago since I saw an update on the panel (well thats not 100% true I've seen some more) but I'm really amazed how quick this year passed. This is going to be a very nice month.. A new FS rig + news about the MD11 and to top it of a nice jumpseat ride on the MD11 :-)Regards,

Guest rowiljr

:-lol :-lol :-lol In due time Gents (Rome wasn't built in a day)Cheers:-beerchug

Guest ZOTAN

Well looks like that update hasn't arrived yet... Its fine though, nothing beats the 747. (Well, not yet.)

Guest fgiorgio

Hi, does anybody know when the MD11 will be released.Thanks for the info!:-zhelp

Guest stefanwa

Hehe their MD11 page still says "Updated: January 12" under the Screenshot button. Updated January 12 2005 of course! ;)Steve