Sign in to follow this  
Guest dodger

PMDG Beech 1900

Guest dodger

Hi All, I have the Beech 1900C and D and only use the D version, reading in the manual ,in the VC you can remove the yoke by clicking on the black base of it in the C version but i cannot see anything about removing it in the D version and clicking on it does not remove it, neither does the overhead light work or the armrest, so is all this only for the C version. Any help would be appreciated ,thanks Roger.

The D versdion does not support alot of click spots in VC, removing the yoke is one for sure it does not support.The C version does.XP Home SP2Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZDDR 400 D/C 4x512MBLeadtek 6800GT 256MB (77.72)SB AudigyCH Products Yoke/Pedals USBSee you in the fence...CYYZ

Guest dodger

Hi , Thanks for the info, sorry a bit long replying i had to do that thing called work!!!, Perhaps you can help a bit more regarding the 1900D? In VC mode, when i am taking off the height gauge needle is juddering as it goes up the scale, i have a nVidia 5700LE graphics card running and its fine in all gauges in 2D view ,not having used VC before to fly with i have not had any experience of it but being a great cockpit i will fly a lot more with it ,any help would be great , One more thing , have you or do you use TrackIR or if anyone else reads this and can tell me what they think of it as the latest version is 110 UK pounds its not a cheap addon but something i would consider getting for this aircraft. Thanks Roger.

You mena the altimeter? Not sure what you are describing here.I have track IR 3Pro with Vector expansion and use it exclusivly in IL-2 and Lomac, nothing beats it for looking on your six. I find it is good for VFR flying and sight seeing but for flying complexe airplanes it is of no use.XP Home SP2Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZDDR 400 D/C 4x512MBLeadtek 6800GT 256MB (77.72)SB AudigyCH Products Yoke/Pedals USBSee you in the fence...CYYZ