Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

My art (just a test )so dont look :-)

Funny you say this but When i see a screen shot of my repaint on other peoples computer I get real exited ,do not no if it is because i am so shallow :)but to see a real aircraft would be amazing ,my head would get so big I could never fit into an aircraft again,So maby i better not.. lolMy Skyway erj repaint I actually made up because the company delayed the order and apparently the company liked the way I painted it ,so maby they choose my scheme when they take delivery ? :)You got me all exited there peter !!!!!Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Anniette>You got me all exited there peter !!!!!Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Scott Campbell

Larry,If it's real, and it's slapped on the side of an aircraft flying in public, no reason it wouldn't be allowed here.I don't worry about this PC stuff. There's a limit. Pretty soon "Daisies" will be banned.

Guest Iain Spowart

"We release the Siai Marchetti SF260 next week"Time to de-frost my credit-card then! :-)Iain Spowart,Scotland.

LarryThat is brilliant :-) has anyone painted that onto an FS Plane yet?So Anniette could put herself on the front of a plane afterall and have it placed in the forum???Peter

Guest Lindy

COOL Dragon!!!!!!! Larry.-Lindy :-wave

Guest KenG

Larry, I am deeply offended by that picture. :-eek ;-)(right-click, save as)

Hi Peter, I've seen a number of your in flight shots and others, is there a chance we could one day see these on a more permanant site ? Personally I feel it's a shame they are lost after a period here at Avsim but can understand why.Just a thought !George

>Larry, I am deeply offended by that picture. :-eek ;-) >Then.... here is the "covered" version just for you! :)

GeorgeMy aviation pictures have been used a lot by cloud, sky and terrain builders in FS and Fly! in the past.If Tom wants to host some of them as a reference to builders he only has to ask Peter

Surely not........as a passenger ?Thanks Peter,It wasnt so much for reference, I just like them ! What kit do you use ?Thanks againGeorge

What a nice set of pics, you real life pilots are so lucky.Have you ever tried sending some of your pictures Peter to places like Airliners.net as that picture you posted is wonderful. I like the way it is lighted, very nice and the cloud patterns are nice too.Nature is just so wonderful at times.Thanks for sharing.Craig Kiltie