Sign in to follow this  
Guest Senior Captain

Im in flight have Radio Alt ?

Guest Senior Captain

Hi ever since I updated to 1.1 I cant seem to get Radio alt to work it worked fine before. Any help in regards to Radio alt would be appreciated. Thanks

Virtual Rated all Boeing 737series, 767,744,777 and ConcordeWhat about the greatest airliner ever?727-200AdvPaul

Guest Phill

Click the "MINS' above radio & baro,,,then right click on the "rst" button ,then you will be able to set the radio alt.Cheers Phill

Guest Senior Captain

Hi Phill thanks I understand. however when I right click im getting the pop up window hide undock and close window another suggestion please I know its somthing simple but my brain is just not functioning this morning. Thanks

Guest morvious

Well, there are a few ways, and I am shure Phill meant this to, but made a little mistake.Klick with your left mouse on MINS to select radio. When you have done that, you have to go down a little with you mouse (Between MINS and RST) till you see the arrows. Now you can use both mouse keys to set the radio alt, left to decrease, right to increase. (you can also use your scroll wheel to do this)Right mouseclick on RST will not work, you will get the FS "close window" popup. Left click on RST will reset the radio Alt you have selected.Hope it helped.Cheers,---------------Stefan van Hierden>|