Sign in to follow this  
Guest hellcat29er

737 800/900 interfering with -700 variant

Guest hellcat29er

Hi everyone,Last night I purchased the 800/900 version to go along with the NG version. I downloaded 2 COA liveries (one for 800, the other 900). To my bewilderment, when I load up my 737-700(already had a COA livery for that), the cockpit is that of the 800/900, even in VC mode...and the sounds (engines, cockpit sounds and all) are also from the 800/900 variant. Basically, the only thing that shows me it's a 737-700 is the model, everything else from cockpit to sounds is the other variants. I've deleted them out and resintalled them and each time I've done that, the same thing happens. Any ideas on how to remedy this? And why no panel bright? Thank you for the help,Brandon StollKVCV

Guest hellcat29er

Anyone??

I think this is how it's supposed to be. After installing the 800/900 your 600/700 cockpit should be "upgraded" with new features (TCAS, more realistic looking buttons....)If I recall correctly - the 800/900 overhead panel looks slightly different than the 600/700. If you look at the recirculating fan switch (RECIRC FAN) on the right side of the overhead panel, you'll see that there are two in the 800/900 (left/right) - whereas there is only one in the 600/700.Hope that helps

Guest hellcat29er

Alrighty, thanks a lot for the replies, I was seriously losing it there. I had thought it might have been intentional, but considering there were so many differences in the layout and other things I noticed, I thought I should check. Thanks again guys.Brandon StollKVCV