Sign in to follow this  
Guest phildoe6

using default panel on 747?

Guest phildoe6

hi guys,first i want to say that the 747 is the greatest and most detailed addon ever made for fs9. but there is the problem. my mashine is not strong enough for this one. because i mostly have not much time spending on flightsim, i would be happy to use only the GREAT exterior model... cold anyone tell me what i have to do when i only want to use the model without the panel? when i try to replace the original with the default 747-panel, the exterior model doesn`t have any of it`s great animations anymore. for example, the frontgear is turned about 90 degrees and no control surfaces move anymore. i know, using the full product would be great, but with about 5-7 fps it`s no fun at all. and i have no money to buy a new cpu and grphics board. so, if anyone could help me using it with the default panel or another framerate-friendlier one, please tell me how...thx and regardsphil