Sign in to follow this  
Guest mleuck

Help PLease...PMDG and FSNAV

Guest mleuck

I continue to have problems with FSNAV and PMDG. After I update my FSNAV scenery database, the PMDG aircraft (only PMDG, not any others) will not track the correct LNAV route. It is always off by 10degrees or less. Normally about 5-10degrees. Additionaly, when making an ILS appraoch, I am always off by 5 degrees. It is if the airport in in the wrong place.I have tried everything including reinstalling FS9 and the PMDG. Reinstalling FS9 will solve the problem, but it makes no sense to do this on a regular basis. Has anyone experienced a similar problem or does anyone have a clue what might be going on? It is becoming really frustration. Could it be an addon scenry causing the problem? I really don't know the fine detaisl of FS, so I am only gussing.Hope someone has some clues.Thanks for the help.Michael

Hi Michael,i have come across this also with FSNAV. Sorry but i cant remember the airport it was somewhere in the carribean islands i think, its the first time it happened to me that the approach was around 5 degrees off and i had to do a manual landing to land. I dont really know why this happens but as i said in the thousands of airports ive landed at this has been the first time ive noticed it, bit of a shock!! :) i have FSNAVs database fully updated so maybe its an issue with FS.