Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikeernie

747 Load editor

Guest mikeernie

Is there a 747 load editor? if so I cannot find it...I purchased the 737-600-737-900 and then the 747... i loaded the 737 exe first and then the 747 exe....I have a load editor for all the 737 models but none for the 747....??? Thanks for any help you can offerRick Ryan

Windows Start Menu-> Programs -> PMDG SImulations -> PMDG 747-400 Operating Manuals -> PMDG 747-400 Load ManagerLuca

Yes, Rich, it is, but since I re-installed from scratch the Queen last time with the new 1.10 version, it doesn

Guest mikeernie

Sorry guys, it is not in either location....the closest I get is the icon for the Load Manager, and that is inside FS9 in the PMDG folder, but no program is there...I am geting closer to what I didn't want to do and that is to re-install...thanks for the help anyway...

if it helps, the menu link points to: FS9 directory/PMDG/7647400_Loadmanager.exeLuca

Guest mikeernie

I found it, it was in the FS9 PMDG parent folder....I didn't look deep enough before I replied....thank you for steering me in the right direction....Rick