Sign in to follow this  

Ariane???

It would appear that Ariane is certainly a PT Company, judging by all the bad press about it. I was, unfortunately, persuaded into "trying" to buy his products just a week ago, after having seen the report on Flightsim.com. At the time, I had no idea what I was letting myself in for! Here are the copies of the eight (8) e-mails that were sent to and from:======================================================================1. 19.Jul.02 Ariane AirSHOP Receipt ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCredit Card Transaction Code: xxxxxxxxxxYou can use the Receipt ID and your Credit Card Transaction Code to log on and view your receipt (and download items) using this link:http://www.woodlandworld.com/Ariane/oldreceipt.aspThank you for shopping with Ariane AirSHOP.======================================================================2. 20.Jul.02 Hi there, I purchased yesterday, 5 files: Order I.D: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCredit Card Transaction Code: xxxxxxxxxx1. Boeing 737 300 CFM BA 2. Boeing 737 300 CFM EasyJet 3. Boeing 737 300 CFM KLM 4 Boeing 757 200 RR BA BIKB Chelsea Rose 5. Boeing 767 300 UPS File 1 and 2 downloaded fine and I have no problems with them. File 3, 4 and 5 (KLM 737, BA 757 and UPS 767): Although they downloaded when I went to open them I got a message saying "Cannot open file. It does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading file again". I have tried downloading these three files three times. But have had no luck!! I know my system is fine, as I can download files from Flightsim.com with no problem. Can you help please?? ThanksIan Wilson======================================================================3. 21.Jul.02Dear SirIf you are having problems downloading the file or getting "time out" messages, we suggest you use a download manager - DAP5 is a good version and is available at most freeware sites - (Search for it on yahoo.com).Using this method has been very successful for a lot of our customers.Best WishesARIANE STUDIOSNEWSCOMING SOON - THE MOST AWESOME 737 YET!NEW 300 & 400 UPDATES - Latest updates for 737-300 and 400 were delayed, yet again - we apologise for this but due to the differing models and specs for each successive aircraft update, all of the aircraft have had to be restested due to a bug report from one of our customers (we've not been able to recreate this yet but are working on a fix and will be happier if we can resolve his problem) - new updates have been revised - newer files are being posted as and when ready - expected new release date will be this weekend.NEW FMC PANEL - The panel is in testing - with a fully spec'd FMC, full screen pedestal and full screen overhead and quarter panel throttle stacks etc; The latest Analogue version is still available from our web site.NEW 3DSM MODEL OUT SOON - The testing of the new version of our latest 3d Studio Max Model is now complete - Upload will take place any day now with announcements due shortly.We are sorry this cannot be a free update - (as we said, we work full time and we all have families to support and it is expensive to keep this site going).News Update: July 2002

Ian,I am very sorry that you have been 'suckered(sp?) in' and do hope that your credit card company are able to get a refund for you.It is for people like yourself that I originated this thread and others posted in the hope that we could warn potential purchasers.Despite your disappointment I am pleased you posted, it will act as another warning.To be even handed please post if you do manage to get all your files to install.IMHO I think the decision to post the Ariane advert on the other site was a poor one given the history of those behind Ariane.I do hope the matter is resolved to your satisfaction.

Guest Toni Rauch

IanI too am sorry that you've had to join the 'Ariane Suckers Club' but I see you're already receiving your Welcome Pack (more than most other members receive - at least you got a reply!!)Here's a couple of suggestions:1. Contact Worldpay and complain - ask them to refund you.2. Ask Worldpay for Ariane contact details and complain to them direct. (You'll probably be given the name 'Katie Dyson' as Ariane contact. If you get an answer at all, it'll most likely be either Katie Tishma or Peter Tishma himself - if it's PT, prepare yourself for a 'bull bonanza', especially if you ask for a refund...or if you're really lucky, 'Bob Hale' will take your call.....)Also, in all seriousness, remember that Trading Standards already have a large dossier on Tishma and would be most eager to hear from you....Whatever happens, Good Luck!!!!! I think you're going to need it, especially if you want some money back - Tishma's got a lot more than his family to try and support...

Guest Fly1

Well,For what it's worth, I had the same problem as above with secure file. After reading a post on a forum, I tried renaming the "Secure.zip" to "Secure.exe" and worked fine. I received an e-mail from them today advising that the new files are to be available Monday after 4:00 GMT. This should fix the white nose on the Southwest 737 as well as other issues.I did purchase before I new the whole story, but I have received 2 very nice 737-300's and the analog panel, which I like very much. I also have the DF version. There are features in both that are great.I do regret purchased from an unethical company, but givin the situation, I am well pleased with the product supplied.BC

BC, Great news you got yours to work. I cant help thinking if this is the case, then the replies Ian recieved are obviously Tishma or his alter ego's ect , realy dont know what they're doing ! (though we knew this all along)Interestingly, notice know how the fantastico new releases have changed in the flash of the hand from being Gmax to 3DS ? On this score, I confirm once again, this NEW release is not NEW, the OLD was a 3DS model, it's very easy to tell if you know a little about code consider also the Russians have been in the past very good at 3DS creations and porting them over to FS, as seen in quite a few models now, not withstanding some from a respected outfit with a forum here at Avsim.George

Guest Fly1

PSIf you have purchased previously from Ariane, they advise the updates are free, just use your receipt to download. We'll see...BC

We'll see on this one. If you want the new 3DS, you have to pay again, perhaps Ian should cancel the whole transaction and wait until the new (old) is released.personally it's time for an industry / user wide boycott.George

Guest Toni Rauch

I think it's also worth reminding people of the fact that as some of these planes were available from Ariane before Tishma's companies went 'pop', the planes are no longer his to sell as they are assets of the now-defunct companies.IN OTHER WORDS, THEY'RE STOLEN PROPERTY. PURE AND SIMPLE.

Ian welcome to the club when Ariane first started out with the 737 I purchased (2) of them the UA and the UA shtl 737. In my case Ariane never sent me an email. I had my Worldpay receipt but no email from Ariane for the info to d/l it. The first week no response from them, so emailed Worldpay to refund my $$$, but no response, the second week Ariane got back to me saying I would have the receipt in an hour or two Nope two days pass no response. So one of the 737 designers actually contacted me after I posted a message on the forum for a Warning about them. He sent me the aircraft split up into 4 zips to my MSN account. Still to this day I have never received the receipt from Ariane. Bob Hale (aka Peter Tishma) contacted me about a month ago asking me how I liked the aircraft. I told him the planes are nice but the customer service sucks and I have issues about Ariane and it being part of PT. He never did answer that question but he did offer to send me the new 737 cockpit and the UA 737's. Sure enough two weeks later a CD appears with the UA 737's, the 757, 767, and the panel. It only took a year for me to officially get the 737, they have such ##### poor service. Like I said in my above post I love the 737 she is the best around. I would never purchase from them again because of the issues I have had in the past from them as well as seeing that things have not changed at all.Also I will say that the 737 Panel Sucks, the 757 is nice, the 767 is ok but the Project Open Sky 767 is by far the best. The 757 will hold me over until the POS 757 is out.Anyway good luck if I were you try to get a refund.John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

Guest Toni Rauch

The 757 is Sandro Bernadini's model and is 'lifted' from Tishma's World Air Simulation (Corporate Worldwide Limited) releases "American Airlines" and "British Airways". As such, the plane is not his to sell.IN OTHER WORDS, IT TOO IS STOLEN PROPERTY. PURE AND SIMPLE.

Hi, You don't know how happy I am to see all these posts :-)I think there should be a VICTIM SUPPORT page because of ARIANE, I bought two 757's and they sent me an INVALID receipt. When I finally got in contact with them (after 2 weeks!!!) they said on the phone:"We have changed our banking from World Pay to another" (he did not say who)" You ordered your aircraft when the change was happening so your order wasn't processed properly""We will post a message on the web site next week" THAT WAS 3 MONTHS AGO!!!! AND...... They haven't changed at all!I know it's only

Just to say a big thank you to everyone, who has, so far given feedback and support to me in this matter. It's kind of reassuring to know that I'm not the only one to have come up against "PT". I have firmly decided never to buy from his company again or any company associated with him. I shall be keeping a careful eye in future, to avoid such scams again. Whether I'll get any money back I'm not sure. May be I'll just have to write this off as bad luck. What I can say is, the majority of companies and individual/group designers for Flight Simulator, give us all immense enjoyment and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have such fantastic realism and a wonderful hobby. Most of these people put many, many hours (day and night) into designing for us. A big thank you to them. I really appreciate it, whether it's payware, shareware or freeware. Like everything in life, there's always one or two bad apples in the cart, so to speak and it's forums like this that give such great support to avoid the bad ones. I agree that the aircraft that PT is selling are of a good standard, despite not being G-MAX. Whether they belong to him to sell, I don't know the answer to that and can only trust what is said here, i.e. that he has stolen them. It is a great shame he can't conduct his business in a professional manner. I shall be reporting him to my local Trading Standards in the UK. I feel sure they will have already come across him, but the more reports the better.Many thanks again,Ian Wilson

Bob Hale (aka Peter Tishma) contacted me about a month ago.WOW, how much front has this guy got ? Does he realy think we are so stupid ? Obviously so...It's not often things leave me nebucanezed (?) but this astounds me. It says to me, we are not dealing with a sane man.flumaxed !George (OK I cant spell nebucan........but I'll give a diver to the man who can !)

Concentrate your efforts on painting the FFG 757's, they are shaped well, paint very nicely and are perfect for an upgrade by your talent and FREE ! Nice stuff, well done !G

Hmmmmm, word is Toni, Tishma promised Sandro a job at Boeing, said he knew the lead design guy at Boeing,who was impressed with Sandros work. I'll leave the rest of the conversations to your imagination......it's not me but a competitor whos the cause of my madness.......wait and see for what Ralph Zimmerman has to say, is it not true he was in "bed" with Tishma a while ago ?G