Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jock in a Frock

Ordered 747 Queen from Aerosoft GmbH, when can I expect it?

Guest Jock in a Frock

Hi,I have ordered the boxed CD of the 747-400 from Aerosoft GmbH. The website says "Pre-order", but I thought the boxed version had been released and was shipping. Am I mistaken?I don't believe my credit card has been billed yet, but I'm anxious to get my grubby mitts on the Queen (does that constitute treason? lol).I have emailed info@aerosoft.com but have yet to receive a reply.Regards,Andy Scholes

Guest jgreth123

They have their own customer support forum as well. You can find it here:http://forum.aerosoft-shop.com/viewforum.php?f=2Edit: Nevermind, you bought it from Aerosoft.Com and not their Download shop. They may at least point you in the right direction though.

Andy-I believe Aerosoft started shipping the German Language version priort to Christmas, but the English Language (Queen's English?) version did not start shipping until after New Year....I was under the impression that it has started shipping, however- so I'm not certain why your order would say "pre-order."I'll see what I can find out about the shipping status....

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest mcalluaud

I have received my German copy prior to Christmas and was promised English copies of the 2 manual in the next few weeks .MichelCYSSY

Guest Jock in a Frock

Thanks, Robert.Andy Scholes

Guest Jock in a Frock

Mr Randazzo, Sir :-)Have you had an opportunity to look into this? I have emailed info@aerosoft.com twice, but have had no reply. My Credit Card was billed on 9th January. As far as I can see there is no way to check the Aerosoft website for the status of an order.Thanks & regards,Andy Scholes.

Guest Jock in a Frock

Robert,I just thought I'd let you know that UPS delivered the 747 today (Unlucky Friday 13th ;-) so don't bother chasing it with Aerosoft.I also notice that their website no longer says "Pre-Order". I guess the webmaster just hadn't got around to updating the page.However I don't think their e-commerce site is particularly good. When I placed my order I received an immediate email with a reference number. However there doesn't seem to be a way to check the status of the order on their website, and they didn't reply to two emails.I don't want to sound too negative, but maybe PMDG should speak to Aerosoft about this.Anyway, I'm a happy chappy now I have the 747, and I'm looking forward to a weekend of exploring it on my shiny new Athlon 3700+ & Radeon X800 rig. :)Andy Scholes.