Sign in to follow this  
Guest Verbal

747 pusch button

Guest Verbal

Hello!Sorry but i speak not very good Englisch!Im German! I have a problem whit a 747PMDG. I can move whit the Mouse the Pusch buttons only to the left! I pusch APU button or BATT and going only to the left, no bach to right!Thanks for help!I have the Version 1.10

Use the right mouse button to make those switches go to the right.Cheers!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest thscholz

O.K., just in case you didn't understand Mark's response, I'll answer in german (sorry folks, I know this is an english forum...Robert Randazzo could translate...;-) ):Jene Schalter, bei denen nach links/rechts bzw. oben/unten geschaltet/gedreht werden kann, erscheint statt dem

Guest Verbal

Hi, Hello!Thanks!! But whit a Mouse work not!!!Hi also mit der Maus geht es nicht!! Ich kann die Taste nur nach links drehen und kommt nicht wieder nach rechts, egal welche Maus Taste!!! Vielleicht muss erst konfiguriert werden?ThanksCarlo

Guest Verbal

OK OK!!WORK! SORRY! I m Stupid!Sorry hat funtzioniert!! DANKE! THANKS!!But is a very problem to open the doors and Cargo. i musst programm many keys. :-(Carlo

Guest thscholz

>OK OK!!>>WORK! SORRY! I m Stupid!>>Sorry hat funtzioniert!! DANKE! THANKS!!>No Carlo, you're not stupid. PMDG has implemented a different user interface in the 747. It's just a matter of getting used to it.;-) >But is a very problem to open the doors and Cargo. i musst>programm many keys. :-(>>Well, yes, but you can be sure that the guys from PMDG had to program a bit more.:-lol CheersThomas

Guest FredGer

Hi Verbal,first in german:Als erstes einmal musst du jeden Beitrag von dir mit deinem Namen signieren. Siehe Forumregeln!Vielleicht k