Sign in to follow this  
Guest Verbal

747 pronlems

Guest Verbal

Hello!I have problems! I fly whit FMC and on a long range to 33000 feet after 4h going the speed down and the airplane going slow down! Why?? i fly manual but nothing, no power! ? !?Another problem i fly whit FMC Legs and allways fly my plane the legs and turn to right then to the left and more??CRAZY??Carlo

Hi Carlo, I'll try to help. :-)When you say the aircraft slows down, what do you mean - gradually slowing down a small amount? Or slowing right down to very slow speeds?You say you fly manually, you mean you don't use the autopilot or autothrust at all?Also, when you are selecting a cruise level, check the VNAV page on the FMC. Page 2/3 of the VNAV section will show you the Optimum and Max cruise altitudes the aircraft can handle. 33,000 feet should be OK for all but the heaviest of flights.What about flight planning, do you use waypoints on the flight or do you just enter the two airports and fly between them?Could you post a screenshot of your cockpit when these two problems happen?Thanks :-)Mark

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Verbal

Ok,I fly Whit Autopilot and VNAV! The aircraft going yesterday whit autopilot slow down and speed slow down, i try that manual to fly but no chance! No power!I can try to make screenshots but i dont now how make that in the Forum!! ??

Guest Verbal

I fly whit legs!! whit plan!! VOR and more, no airport to airport :-)

Guest Verbal

No problem Sir! I dont fly whit PMDG 747, sorry but i think that is not good! Problems, only problems.! I have not so mutch problems whit another Aircraft PSS777 for example!Today i fly, all is OK and then Crash my FS, never crashed whit another planes and i have e new PC! I think that is better when i fly Airbus PSS 777 and another, i have buy 50 Euro for 747 but is the last buy here!Bye!

Many of your points - RTMCTD - check posts here

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg