Sign in to follow this  
Guest 3202b

Frame rate tuner

Guest 3202b

Hello when I set the FPS for the update rate of the 2D panel the gauges are still not silky smooth no matter how high I set the FPS counter (both 737 and 747). It's hard to explain but you still see the gauges 'stuttering' and 'jumping' - this is very noticable when turning. You can clearly see the ND 'skipping' and 'stuttering' slightly - in the real aircraft the gauges are silky smooth - like what you see in the LDS767 (NOTE:I'm not comparing, I love your 747 it's just that they have got the gauges perfectly smooth).John

Perhaps your system isn't able to render the gauges at the rate the slider is set to. On my box, both 744 and 763 gauges run smooth.PatAMD A64 4000+ @ 2.6GHz, Zalman7700Cu cooler, Corsair XMS 1GB DDR, LTK6800GT-OC, Asus A8V MoBo, WDRaptor10KrpmHDD, TrackIR4, CH FSYoke + TQ, XP-hsp2

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

How much memory do you have? What is your processor speed? What TYPE of processor are you using? What video card are you using? Are you running any other programs at the same time? All of these things add or subtract to your gaming experience.Tom

Guest 3202b

x850 pcix1GB DDR3.6 P4 HTFrames are exellent just the stuttering of the gauges!ThanksJohn