Sign in to follow this  

Ariane being sold on the other web site

Guest Michael_CFII_SEL

Hello,Man I almost blew it big time...I almost purchased 7 Ariane aircraft. I thought the name WAS familiar.He will not get one dime from me!!!Michael

Guest Toni Rauch

This so-called 'press release' is yet another attempt by Peter Tishma to mask his identity. If, as he claims, he is nothing to do with Ariane, where are the names of the people involved? Why has no-one from Ariane EVER admitted being linked to Ariane? (By that, I mean real people, not made-up names like 'Bob Hale').Who are VIZA PR (the 'people' who wrote and published the press release?) Do they really exist or is it Tishma hiding behind a new 'persona' once more?IF YOU GUYS AT ARIANE STUDIOS ARE SO PROUD OF YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND PRODUCTS, COME OUT AND TELL US WHO YOU ARE SO THAT WE CAN CONGRATULATE YOU IN PERSON, ESPECIALLY THE 'PUBLISHER'.......(Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen...)

And PT loves people like you because by constantly dragging this whole affair through the forums time after time after time you give free publicity.....yawn. Sorry, but I get just that little bit more tired every time I see a post like this. Talk about flogging a dead horse.Now, I'll just find somewhere comfortable to sit whilst the flaming starts.David

Guest SoarPics

Hi David,"And PT loves people like you because by constantly dragging this whole affair through the forums time after time after time you give free publicity."I'm not sure I agree with this perspective. If Tishma is behind this latest "press release", then folks need to be forewarned. And if the community discusses this issue in this forum and others, maybe we can stop a newbie from being scammed. Information is like altitude and airspeed... it's better to have too much rather than too little.Regards,

Guest B52Drivr

It is flogging a dead horse . . . and I'll tell you why: it is not constructive, it takes up bandwidth which could be used for other purposes and it will not accomplish anything.If PT is such a bad guy, then eventually it will catch up with him, it always does. Myself, I could care less -- I've read most every post on this issue at one time or another -- it's been aired on forums to death, and frankly, a lot of people are tired of listening to the constant beat of the drums. Give it a break! Let's talk about constructive issues, the natural ebb and flow of business will tell the tale if they survive or not -- and this is far from an ENRON situation.Best to all,Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com

As long as his company is here to con people, we should post on this topic.If you dont like the topic or u r bored by it simply skip this post and move on.No one is making any1 read something they dont want to read.Cheers

I'm missing something? Whats up w/ Ariane? I guess I missed another post? Could someone fill me in please? Whatever it's about, it doesn't sound good...

Guest B52Drivr

BIK,no offense, but I think you have missed the point. A. in all of this postings I have read from the very beginning, no one has offered up one ounce of proof that I can recall that PT is involved with Ariane.B. The more you talk and broadcast Ariane, if they are a problem, the more publicity they get . . . the old quote . . . "I don't care what you say about me, just spell my name right . . ." well, its true, even if its bad press, it's better than no press at all.And yes, I can, and have skipped over many posts . . but it is also my right to give my opinion, just as it is yours.Best to you and yours,Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Guest SoarPics

Hi Clayton,It is nearly impossible to express in writing the humorous slant I wish to impart to you in this post, so I'll just ask you to gain a funny grin as you read on.I predict that in the next few hours you will be besieged with offers of proof from our brethren on the east side of the Atlantic (where PT has managed to really anger a good many customers).Hope I'm wrong, but you might want to dust off your helmet and flak jacket. :-lol We'll see.:-beerchug Regards,

Guest Toni Rauch

Hi ClaytonFirstly, let me agree with you that further posts regarding Tishma, Ariane and so on are indeed boring to those who have read the earlier threads, but as long as there are 'new simmers' around, I believe they should be informed of the facts so that they can form their own conclusions and make educated or at least enlightened purchase or non-purchase decisions.Regarding proof, there is so much proof that you'd have to do 'major navigational diverts' to miss it!!! Just one clear example - if you bought an Ariane product prior to the Company going bust, you got a receipt from Corporate Worldwide Limited (Tishma's Company). Another - if you asked their 'payment agents' (World Pay) for contact details to complain about paying and not getting the products for example, you were given Peter Tishma's name and Corporate Worldwide's telephone number as the contact.....Regarding publicity, everyone knows that smoking is bad for you, but that shouldn't prevent you from warning kids about the dangers...

Guest B52Drivr

Read the locked post earlier in the site . . .its been an interesting morning. Both points well taken . . . guess it's good it's a locked post or we never would hear the end of it.And, yes, the younger simmers should be enlighted into the course the wolf takes. Guess nothing is sacred any longer, but we mostly knew that. The world is becoming a much smaller place, and as each of us struggle for our own, small piece . . . there are always those who must have theirs and everyone's share . . . it makes you wonder if 'we' humans will ever get our act together.Best to all . . . I stand corrected.Clay

"we never would hear the end of it"Clay, Surely that can only be a good thing ? After all, we only need to look on the front page to see how many new members a week join Avsim. Each one is a potential victim to the evil scourge that is Tishma ?I want people to enjoy this hobby, not see them bitter having been ripped off and eventually leave a community which is supposed to be fun. It's tragic that we should have somebody like this around but consider, if this man was a s** fiend and in your nieghbourhood, you and others would do your upmost to get rid of them ? (apologies for using such an analagy)George