Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDH

Oh, I cannot wait for A320 PIC!

If you haven't been to Wilco's site www.wilcopub.com and seen the new A320 PIC coming this fall, go take a look. They have a lot of new things coming. Ever since I have been flying PSS's Airbus series, I have been wanting more. This looks to be a very promising product indeed.After simming all this time with the PIC 767 I will definetly drop the cash for this addon.Anyone else have any great news on up and coming products? I've got money burning a hole in my pocket! ;)JohnnyKTUS

Guest GabrielR

Oh yes, I never bought the 767PIC, But my general preference about flight is the systems management, and I think I'm gonna enjoy this one.A new virtual active cockpit: Major improvement, and full 3d cabin, well that's not really new, everything thanks to our fellow freeware developers (Dassault Falcon 50). Anyway that piec eof software looks like a must have.

Guest flightpro08

This has been a very common mistake a lot of people have been making.The PIC A320 has nothing to do with the PIC767. The developers of the PIC767 haven't layed a finger on the A320, so don't expect the two to be similar at all.Anyhow, I'd wait to see what other people think of it first, as it's completely new technology. Personally, I think the VS's colors looks like something out of an episode of "The Simpsons", but that's just me. :-)Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com

Why can't they do a different a/c? I mean, theres the PSS A320 and thats a great product, so why make ANOTHER one? Why not go for a 747 or a 777 or something like that? It would make much more sense. To me at least. Just my thoughts :)

Todd,apparently you don't know it,but PSS has a 777 and a 747 as well :-lol agree with you for another aircraft though.god,I'd love to have a full A330.plus IMHO the PSS looks better than the PIC so far looking at the few screenshots

Yeah, the PSS models look much better (in my opinion of course). I agree, I think this "doubling up" is an idiotic exercise. There already is an A320, move on. They should've done something that isn't out yet. Unless it includes something really ground breaking, I'll give it a miss and stick with my PSS release.

How old is their 747 and 777? Back from the FS2000 days right? I meant a PSS A320 quality or better 747/777. BUT I will say this... I went to the Wilco website because a friend insisted that I check it out. My oh my! It is BEAUTIFUL! I do agree that it looks insanely awesome, especially with an INTERACTIVE virtual cockpit! But I still think they should have done a different aircraft.

But knowing Wilco they won't share this super animation technology, nor will it be applicible on other aircraft, so if you want to have this "clickable" vc you have to use their 737-700 from A2k2 V1 or the PIC A320. Just the way things go I guess, but lets hope otherwise.ScottEdit: Oh, and I forgot to say that I do agree with the colors, way too blue for an airbus, though I'm not a huge airbus fan so I wouldnt know for sure. ;) And I just have to add that those engines look like the CFM-56's off a 737 turned on their sides :-lol

yeah,but the 777 and 747 have been updated for FS2K2.Believe they don't have a vc though

Guest JDH

Well, I noted the "work in progress" on the screenies. I just hope there are many improvements to be made, as it doesn't look like much to me at the moment. The 3-D cabin in particular looks dreadful. The external model doesn't look too bad, but again, I think there are better, e.g. PSS AND Project Airbus.