Sign in to follow this  
Guest pur3w1ngs

NEED SOME HELP WITH PMDG 747

Guest pur3w1ngs

Hi Guys!I'm new in pmdg 747 also i've installed the 737. But since i've installed the 747 I have a bug that I don't know if is related with the pmdg 747, with my graphic card or even is not a bug!the problem is:I start the FS2004 and I create a flight with the pmdg 747. When all is loaded, in the 2D or 3D view I see the PFD and ND working fine but, a minute later all this screens become black and I can't turn on. Is it normal? or is some bug related to something?I've a ati radeon 256MB 9550 AGP X8, pentium 4 at 2.4Ghz.thanks in advanced!

That's a validation issue. You need to revalidate your product.Also, you need to sign your posts with your real name. PMDG forum rules.

Nameless-I just ran your IP address through the validation logs to see if I could locate your account in order to help you....I don't find anything, however.The problem you are seeing is related to an improperly validated installation, and/or a correctly validated installation that has been altered, thus tripping the fraud protection....Give us a bit more information on your installation and I'm sure we can help you get back up and running...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com