Sign in to follow this  

Round the World Challenge - Part Three

Hi all,I'm taking it from here.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Thanks. In a fast one, two, three method, or some such--can you tell one how to place this logo on a FS2002 Aircraft. I have PSP and Irfanview, and a lot of Adobe stuff. But in general, how would one work over the logo, or for that matter--change the "N" number? Ha.Thanks. By the way, the flight into OMAA was great with a lot of changing weather. Clear, to Overcast, to scattered by the time I arrived.

Left OMAA about 20min ago and heading NE.Trying to reach OIMB - Birjand IRANETA in about 1h15m, 400nm to gohttp://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...9287e4b2317.jpg

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Hi,Landed 1 min ago at OIMB, Birjand - Iran.The baton is available again. Success and have fun!http://www.scandva.org/upload/oimb.jpg

Hi,what a great Idea this one, I'll try the next leg. I've the baton and will soon live OIMB for...Pascal

Black Ops...... no, just trying to make sure I don't get shot down by any snipers wandering around on the ground. My mom flies for ATA, and they do military charters into Africa and the Middle East and they always land with no lights until just before they touch down. The green color is suppose to be "night vision" so the image was taken with a night vision camera. The green tint really makes the a/c much more visible than the regular colors which are almost all black. Defines the a/c. Saab 340, send me what you have. How many MB is it? I am only on a 56K, but either way, send it to me. Send it to mailto:paul@kryptonair.comThanks,--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.com

Tony,In your post you make the comment .....I can only guess that Tornado chose San Francisco because......Was this a typo? Were we not supposed to transit KSAN (San Diego)? or are you directing the flight Sheepishly yours...John VanAvA

Hi,I planed to go further nord and overfly Afganistan,but had to divert... it became too long (for the post roules).Toke off at 04:15 with a Cessna 421, with about 600lbr fuel. We had wind 60 @ 12 kts for departure and I planed an altitude of 22000ft, just over the colouds. There were tunder to hear under me... At flight level we could maintain 250kts averaage ground speed.My diverted airport became Mazar OAMS.Flight time: 1:54It was rainy!, wind 320@12 gusty 22, was a difficult landing... but I came down on the rwy. Very desolated airport tough.Very funny this RWT! Here is the baton for the next pilot :-)Nice flights!

I'll take the baton........Will depart from oams shortly.......Will be flying my trusty Pilatus PC-12.....Will report back shortly.Regards,Redrock

Will depart shortly.......as soon as I dust of my plane.....John VanAVA

John, you are right. I made an error. It was like 2:30 or 3 in the morning and I should have paid closer attention.Sorry for the error! The original goals and rules post contains the correct requirements. :)--Tony

Egbert, STRIKE for posting more than one screenshot. :)I'm not posting this here to draw attention to it, but if I post it back in the middle of the thread where it originated, it would almost certainly be lost.--Tony

Geeez, you are harsh ;)Take care,Egbert

OK - Departed Mazar (OAMS)0715zulu, destination KABUL, Afghanistan (OAKB).Winds were 300@22 at takeoff, vis 8nm.Distance approx 200 nm, overflew Bamyan (OABN) en route to KAbul.Very tough approach into Kabul as mountainous terrain varied greatly.Cruised at FL260, gs 260 kts (slow cruise)Screenshot is enroute to OABN in the mtns.Fuel used - 480 lbsLength of flight - 1:10Said hello to our boys fighting the good fight! What pretty terrain, too bad the people of Afghanistan can't appreciate it.The baton is now available.Regards,Redrock