Sign in to follow this  
Guest ALT1487

Is the 747-400F lost?

Guest ALT1487

Daily business, checking the 747-400F polar freighter page, but it seems he is lost because after his landing on KLAX no one heard anything about it ... Does someone knows where he is...RegardsRaymond

mr randazzo said the PMDG guys are working hard to get the -400F released. dont ask when :) but just know they are doing their upmost to get it released soon

Guest Steve_Park

Someone else stated in another thread that the guy's got lost in the MD facilities at the Long Beach Airport and were enjoying the building of the PMDG MD-11. Hopefully they teamed up and are working together to get both these highly anticipated aircraft into our hangars.Steve

Guest Marc Harrington

I'm preparing the update right now... next destination is EDDF. Should be published this week and will finally show the interior upgrades. ;)Sorry for the delay.

:( that means more than a week before its release. oh well

Guest ALT1487

Thanks glad we found it back:-bigangel

Guest Callmecapt

You guys are nutty!My wife thought I was bad with flight simming and now that she reads these posts, she can't get over how into simming some guys are.Goran

Guest Hawkeyeted

Question:How...exactly...does one loose a 747-400F?

Guest LLgaz

>>>Question:How...exactly...does one loose a 747-400F?<<

Guest Hawkeyeted

>>>>Question:>>How...exactly...does one loose a 747-400F?<<<>>>Ever heard of the Bermuda Triangle?But it was "lost" at LAX. Was it just "lost" among the other 744's? Or was it really "lost", as in "It ain't there"?

Guest ALT1487

Most important is that she is found back in Frankfurt, just 400Km away from my home, cant wait till deliverytime:-jumpy