Sign in to follow this  

747 crash during take off

I just today began to have crashes while taking off. So I did the standard re-install procedure and still crashing before even leaving the runway. I had 1/3 fuel supply accepted all default takeoff speeds. I am sure this has been discussed before but hopefully someone has a quick fix for this?Any help would be appreciated.RegardsRick

The aircraft crashes and the flight 'resets'.Rick

You sure you're not over-rotating and causing a tail-strike? Try rotating slower and see if it still happens...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Senior Captain

Hi Rick just to let you know it can also be airport specific. As an example I know that on FlyTampa's site they have a fix for there KSEA scenery as there seem to be hidden holes that can cause an aircraft crash. Hope this might be of some help.

Guest wisborg

It's also my feeling that the surface of the runway can be a problem. Once I tried to take off from Nadi Intl., Fiji (NFFN) and the plane crashed (actually had huge problems landing there as well). Then I tried to replace the bismuthen (spelling?) surface with normal asfalt, since I recalled once reading the FS2004 has a way too bumby surface in those cases. After that, I had absolutely no problems./ Jesper

Thanks all. I will try a different airport and different flying technique.Rick

To all:Thanks for the help. I just completed a flight from Lax to Jfk with no troubles at all.RegardsRick

i agree jay wsss got a lot of problems a shame after programming the fmc and flight to crash for holes ...do you know how to fix this runway ???!!!

-do you know how to fix this runway ???!!!You can use 'AFCAD' by Lee Swordy to change the runway surface.