Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

-400F update

Guest andyman

If vangelis did the models then it should be perfect, the guys a genius!

Guest jgreth123

And you can yell over the intercom 'NOW SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND LOOK OUT THE WINDOW' and know that you won't lose your job ;)

I must be going blind clicked on the link on the PMDG website but I dont see any new pics and I dont see Frankfurt on the map. Can someone post a direct link to the pics please.Richard

Guest jgreth123

Richard, Go back to http://www.precisionmanuals.com -- Hold down your CONTROL key and hit the REFRESH key on top. That should FORCE a refresh over any cached versions. If that doesn't work, go to Tools -> Internet Options and click on 'Delete Files' in the center section [ Temporary Internet Files ]. Also, to avoid this problem in the future, click on the Settings button in the same section and on the top are some radio buttons. Select the 'Every Visit To The Page' option, the default is 'Automatically' which is garbage. :) I hope this helps.

New engines models/indications... WOW...Can't wait.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

>Boxes don't complain when the ride gets bumpy either!!!Depends... Try flying with horses in your cargo compartment. A 744F driver told me once how difficult it was to please horses during rotation. He said they'd react fairly quickly on whether or not you do a smooth rotation, and that if you don't, you could hear that on the flight deck...Too bad PMDG did not simulate this ;)Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest hjsim

Hello,Any chances to have weather radar ????Best regards,Harvey

Dream on Harvey...;-)Perform a search on the topic here in this forum and you'll find the answer...trust me...But I agree, would be REALLY nice to have a weather radar but unfortunately PMDG don't think there is any way to build an accurate weather radar at the moment due to limitations in FS9. Still find it strange though how the Reality XP weather radar can have a market if that is the case...

Richard Åsberg

you may not please a few horses but at least they wont ask for a refund :)Looking forward to the 400F addon, my credit card has been waiting for this!Also I cannot wait to fly the MD-11F either. It is a beautiful airplane! I might go watch the Martinair DVD again!

Guest iflyc77

Cool :) Cant wait! I fly both cargo and pax but kinda like cargo better so realy looking foreward to this! Now we just need some FlyTampa or Simflyer's PANC scenery :D

Flytampa, yes.Simflyers, no.Until Simflyers uses better textures and more frame rate friendly modeling. I have a ton of their airports, but they are all FS2000-like

Guest hjsim

Too bad for that product compare to some other ...Regards,

Guest iflyc77

Ya I like Flytampa better to, I think it looks a LOT better and waaayyy better performance :) I already have KMDW, KSAN and KSFO from them and would definatly recommend it.