Sign in to follow this  
Edward Law

Runway Error

Hi there,Wondering if anyone has experienced the subject problem. Some the airports show "runway errors", such as LIML - "18L runway error". I've downloaded the latest cycle of navdat and sid/star but the same problem still exits. CheersSagan

Guest dt1951

Sorry, about the only time I have seen this is when I have not updated the Nav data. Is it possible that you are using an old scenery? One that comes to mind is EHAM. That airport renamed all the North/South runways since the release of FS9. I have had to download and install scenery to correct these sort of things. Just a thought. I know you mentioned that you had downloaded the most current Nav data. I have no other ideas at the moment.

Guest afluhart

Your sid/star is looking for the wrong runway. This happened with PANC when the changed the runways. What happened was the navdata updated however the sid/star was still looking for the old rwy. Just open up the sid/star in question with notepad and change the affected runway to what it should be.

Guest jgreth123

>Your sid/star is looking for the wrong runway. This happened>with PANC when the changed the runways. What happened was the>navdata updated however the sid/star was still looking for the>old rwy. Just open up the sid/star in question with notepad>and change the affected runway to what it should be.Or you can go to www.planepath.com and download the latest procedure file.