Sign in to follow this  
cannonplug

747 Fuel Boost Pump Configuration

Hello everyone:I have been absolutely delighted with all the improvements that were made to the 747 and very much look forward to the -400F enhancements. I am left with but one very small item on my wish list.Soon after the initial release someone posted about this item, but I have not seen any mention of it since. I was wondering whether there were any plans to include an option to manually configure the boost pumps after loading fuel on the airplane. I know the automatic configuration feature was added to prevent an onslaught of support calls due to misconfigured pumps, but I have little doubt that many of us who do understand the fuel system would enjoy the ability to set them ourselves.Thanks for your comments.Cheers,Walter Meier - KPDX

Walter Meier

Hi Walter,I'll ask the team if it'd be possible to disable the switch configuration with a check box or something in the F...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest neilb

While the pumps being set automatically doesn't really bother me, I too would like to see it be able to turned off.However, I perfectly understand, given the 744's custom fuel system, if it is not technically feasible or desired.One obvious work around however is to set the fuel amount in the Load application before the flight. You can't get too accurate with it, but its definately close enough.

Guest Matthias1975

If I may also give a suggestion for an improvement :please include a printable loadsheet after pax or cargo has been set in the load manager...thx

>Hi Walter,>>I'll ask the team if it'd be possible to disable the switch>configuration with a check box or something in the F...Thanks, Ryan!Regards,Walter

Walter Meier